1st Annual Spring Fest
Sunday, April 26, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Celebrate great food, great drinks and great people!
Workhorse Brewing Company, 250 King Manor Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Food by Mission BBQ
Tickets: $60 each/2 for $100
2 tickets for wine or beer come with each ticket.
Space is limited, so buy your tickets early!
Buy your tickets here.
Raffles baskets are available.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels
All Sponsorship Levels Receive:
- Corporate name printed in our Spring E-Newsletter as a sponsor of the event
- Corporate name recognized in our year-end Annual Report
- Corporate name recognized on social media (Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter) as event sponsor
- Corporate name recognized on www.LcnLit.org as sponsor of LCN
- Opportunity to provide marketing materials and giveaways for attendee gift bag
- Verbal Recognition at the event
GED Sponsor $5,000
$5,000 will compensate a teacher and pay for the materials which will result in at least 30 ESOL students learning English.
- Recognized as the GED Sponsor for the event
- If identified in time, recognition on the invitation as the GED sponsor
- Exclusive corporate name and logo printed in our Spring E-Newsletter, social media and website as the GED Sponsor of the event
- Corporate name and logo printed on exclusive signage at the event as GED Sponsor
- Podium time at Spring Fest
- 8 tickets to the event
Pre-GED Sponsor $2,500 – $4,999
$2,500 will provide for the training of and materials for 50 tutors who will go on to teach 70 students.
- Recognized as Pre-GED Sponsor for the event
- Corporate name printed on signage at the event as Pre-GED Sponsor
- 6 tickets to the event
ESOL Sponsor (English for Speakers of Other Languages) $1,000 – $2,499
$1,000 will purchase the classroom materials for 50 ESOL students.
- Recognized as ESOL Sponsor for the event
- Corporate name printed on signage at the event as ESOL Sponsor
- 4 tickets to the event
ABE Sponsor (Adult Basic Education) $250 – $999
$250 will purchase the instructional materials for 5 tutored students.
- Recognized as ABE Sponsor for the event
- 2 tickets to the event